Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Luscious Lemon Loaf

Just like everyone else in the free world, I ADORE Starbucks.  Great coffee.  That's for SURE.  But I've got a little secret?  The SWEETS! Sir StarBUCKS-a lot  knows how to whip up a batch of just about anything and it's always delightfully yummy.  So, when I saw this lemon loaf clone, I jumped on it.  It's SO VERY GOOD!  Give it a try!  I of coarse found the recipe on Pinterest but it's actually from the fabulous blog, Glorious Treats.  The recipe is HERE!

I've been knee deep (okay that's sort of a pun that I didn't mean because I was told a few days ago that I will need a partial knee replacement in the near future. fun.) in Rainbow Birthday Party Goodness for Peyton's birthday.  Can't wait to show you all the goodies!


Give me a few days for my Pity Party to end, then I'll tell you are my fun news.  It's almost as good as being Knee'd in the teeth! LOL  Can't stop with the puns tonight!

2 comments:

It's me said...

Love that lemon cake !!...love you !!...Ria...xxx...

Zane Wooder said...

This is probably a way healthier lemon cake then what they have at Starbucks. Apparently my girlfriend worked there and the cake would sit in the glass for days without being replaced. That is because of all the preservatives they use.

-Zane of ontario honey