Thursday, August 9, 2012

Great Stuff By Paul

I remember seeing an article about this FABULOUS store in Country Living a few years ago and since then I've been dying to visit Great Stuff By Paul in Frederick Maryland!  Unfortunately the 3 hour drive kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm a tad.  WELL, luckily my wait was finally over!  My husband's band had an overnight gig in that area so we made a little weekend vacay out of it!  We stopped by the store to do some exploring on our way home.  It's a
VISUAL treat for sure!  I wish I had a limitless credit card to take there!   Here are some of the shots I took...

The color on these church doors is stunning!

Endless shabby armoirs...l

I think this green table would make a FABULOUS kitchen island!
Bread Trays



LOVE this table, would be GREAT in a large kitchen!

I love the color and detail of whatever these carved wooden thingies are!

Dough troughs, these could be made into a cool table or would look awesome on a large sofa table , with a collection piled high inside!


This candle-stand was apparently used in the move "The Last Airbender"!





I'm in love with these tables!





2 comments:

Rene Foust said...

Hi how are you? I moved out that way and will have to check this place out for sure.

It's me said...

Wowwwww...this is great !!!...what did you buy ???...love that shop...xxx...