Saturday, November 14, 2009

ISN'T SHE LOVELY?

She's so purty! How sad am I to get excited about a new faucet. And a not very expensive one either! It probably helped that we haven't had running water in the kitchen now 4-5 days or something. I haven't had a built in soap dispenser since our last house and I love love love having one! Look at her lovely gooseneck! My last one had a gooseneck too but this one's a bit higher...ohhh the BIG pots I can CLEAN in there! SICK. Yes, I must be sick. I think I'd rather Matt buy me this and put it in then get jewelry anyday of the week. Yeah, so I'm a freak. ;-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lori said...

robyn~i just bought a new sink and faucet a couple of months ago!
so much more satisfying than jewelry, a new sweater etc...
i'm with ya on being "sick"...:)
***swoon***

Lori said...

oh...and p.s.
when i saw your heading "isn't she lovely?" i started singing that song...great...now it's stuck in my head!

Debbie said...

Honey, you are not alone. I would much rather shop at Lowe's or Home Depot than anywhere else. I get sick, as you say...lol...anytime I get something for my house. Blessings, Debbie

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I think we have the same sickness. Hee-hee. I got a gooseneck last year and was just as excited as you. It's beautiful. : )
M.L.

gina said...

PulLEEZ- I am counting the days until I get a new kitchen faucet- something simple with a tall neck- just like yours. Enjoy!!

gina said...

PulLEEZ- I am counting the days until I get a new kitchen faucet- something simple with a tall neck- just like yours. Enjoy!!