Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas and a year in review!

This is our version of the Christmas letter you sometimes get that tells you all the WONDERFUL things that that WONDERFUL family has done over the year...you know, straight A's, honor roll, helping little old women across the street, etc and so on and so forth.  BUT it was really fun to do and we are thankful for the year we have had, the good and the bad!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: a year in review
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Merry Christmas Robyn! I hope you & your back are doing well during all the celebrations & work of the season. Take care! Charlene

Jami - XOimagine said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a fun filled New Year's Eve! Wishing you much success and happiness in 2010!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Robyn!

I LOVE the photos of your beautiful family. I wanted to thank you for becoming a follower to my blog this year. I totally appreciate you and love visiting your blog for inspiration.

Here's to a productive, happy and healthy 2010 for all of us.

Best.

Cori