Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

There is something that I need to share with you.  I really need to get this off my chest.  Here it goes...




I'm a PINAHOLIC.  Yes. That's correct.  I am utterly and completely addicted to pinterest. I already expressed my love for Ben and his fabulous site when I showed you the BEST tasting cupcake ever! If loving Pinterest is wrong than I don't want to be right! (I think I just used that cliche' a couple posts ago. Oh well.)


I have seen sooo many brilliant ideas for Valentine's.  Since the big kids are too BIG to give them out, I showed my overflowing Valentine inspiration board on Pinterest to Peyton and she picked the one with the lollipop.  I'm sure most of you have seen it, it's super cute for sure!  Here's how I did it just in case it isn't obvious.  Because sometimes the most obvious things are not obvious to me! Also, let me apologize for this snapshot-ish photo, we were in a hurry because...well, I am a procrastinator! Jeez, pinaholic, procrastinator, what's next?!


take a photo with your child
 holding their clasped  hand out


Play with the image a little in
Photoshop and then send
it to picnik for even
more fun goodies!
This is the one we had printed for
the class Valentines.  You just punch
a hole at the top and bottom of the hand
Easy Peasy
I never ever ever should have
taken this photo with one of the
vertical boards in our board
and batten family room
growing out of her head
Partying here:

3 comments:

It's me said...

Happy Valentine's day....♥.. ♥... ♥....Love Ria......♥.. ♥... ♥....

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey sweet girl! :) I too am a pinterest-aholic. There, I said it....is there a 12 step group out there for us join? lol
The lollipop valentine was my favorite one of pinterest too....Peyton has great taste! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed my wedding day story...it really was a wild day, but the 27 years since then have been wonderful. (but not without craziness of it's own, but that's ok, because we're still head over heels in love!) :)
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day!
Oh...back to the valentine for a sec...I am so mad that picnik is closing! UGH! Do you know of any other free photo editing tool out there that's as good, or even close, to picnik?
Love ya much girlie!
TTYL

Zane Wooder said...

You should have a picture of her holding a valentine's balloon. That would make it even cuter.


-Zane of ontario honey