Thursday, August 15, 2013

Trend Alert: Go LUXE with mirrors, crystal, lucite and glass!

As I mentioned I'm doing a slight makeover on my family room.  I promise when it's done I'll do a reveal!  Might be awhile though!  I'm not a total GLAM girl but I like a few pieces here and there. I'm more of a rustic luxe girl I guess.  I'll post about that sometime too.  After the Pantone Emerald post I've decided to do a Trend Alert series.  Should be fun!  I've been noticing in design that GLAM/LUXE is becoming quite a movement! I really like that some of these photos show that you can mix it in and be cozy too!


The Decorista-Domestic Bliss: office space of the day... mirrored desk lovelinessLove!French-inspired summer living room.Contemporary Living Room Photo - Lonnyglam living roomblack chest with gold details table top styling with bustInterior Design Styles and Trends - New Living Room Decor Ideas | Shop by TrendCOCOCOZY: SEE THIS HOUSE

All of these originals can be found at my decor board or my living room inspiration board. 

Below please find some items in VARIOUS price ranges that suit this style!
Luxe Living - Current Home Decorating Styles, Glamorous Furniture and Decor | Shop by Trendside table from lampsplus 499.99Stacked Glass Globe Table Lamp stacked glass table lamp from lampsplus 59.99

Rouel Faux Leather Vanilla Storage Cubefaux leather storage cube 149.99




Possini Euro Silver and Crystal 14" High Wall SconceGable Wall Mirror - Wall Mirrors - Wall Decor - Home Decor | HomeDecorators.com. $229
99.00 wall sconce from lamps plus      Mirror from HomeDecorators $229.00
Aurora 32"H Crystal Table Lamp - Aurora Collection - Table Lamps - Lighting - Home Decor | HomeDecorators.com $259
home decorators $259
OFELIA Throw - IKEA 29.99
IKEA Ofelia 29.99
Table Lamps By LampsPlus.com.  $159.99
lamps plus 104.98
Luxe Living By LampsPlus.com
Ghost chairs from Lamps Plus
Bella Polished Aluminum Accent Tablebrushed aluminum side table 69.99Prisca Mirror - Wall Mirrors - Wall Decor - Home Decor | HomeDecorators.com $949home decorators $949
Burnish Table Lamp - Table Lamps - Lighting - Home Decor | HomeDecorators.com $199.00
Home decorators $199.00
Stylish Home Decor & Chic Furniture At Affordable Prices | Z Gallerie $599ZGallerie 599.00
Omni Throw - White | Throws | Bedding-and-pillows | Z  galleries.  $59.99Faux throw I'm in LOVE with $59.99
Coffee Tables Tables By LampsPlus.com$599.99lampsplus lucite table 349.99

No comments: