Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Keys to the Kingdom. Err...I mean store!

 I did it! I finally did it! I've got the keys to door of WHIMAGES...THE STORE! I've talked about it for months and finally I just did it! Instead of opening an Etsy store, I figured I'd start smaller and do the store right HERE on the blog. I think because I'm totally not recovered from that pesky 4th back surgery, it will be easier to manage here on my own. If it works okay and my spine decides to cooperate in a couple months then I might branch out to Etsy. But for NOW, the store is over there to the right. I have photo prints for sale and also VINTAGE goodies that I've come across and I just don't have room for or it might be something I already have and I want to share a double with you. Both little stores will be getting new additions all the time! ESPECIALLY the Whimages...found! I'm always finding vintage goodies that I know you'll LOVE!

If you see something you are interested in or have any questions, just pop me an email at
robynlbedsaul@gmail.com and I'll be happy to help!

Check back later because I have more fun goodies for Whimages...found that I haven't uploaded yet!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

awal.ny said...

First I want to thank you for bestowing the award to me. I hope you know I think very highly of you and your blog and I would return this award to you also. I will post the award later in the week. Thank you!

I think it is so great that you have an outlet for all of your creativeness. I have signed up for Etsy but I know nothing about shipping so I have not started until I get that straightened out. I wish you great success in your new venture, I know you will do a wonderful job.

Eri said...

Congratulations Robyn! I am very happy for this your new shop online, I saw your pictures are so beautiful! sooner or later I will want to have the honor of having a Whimages in my new home! kisses, see you soon!

It's me said...

Congratulations Robyn !!!...I have to say in real life they are much much beautiful pictures! they are awesome! like your own store so I still follow ....... ......!! happy evening darling love Ria.....

Unknown said...

and uhm, openinghours?? 24/7:)?
Congratulations, you're in bussiness!!!

Sweet greetings
Lynda

Little Emma English Home said...

Congrats on the sotre, my dear!!! I will visit soon with some more time and have a look at your photos.... Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Great news on the opening of your store Robyn. I am sure that you will do well, you are one creative Gal! xx

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

OH goodie, goodie! I need to go check it out=0)

Thank you so much for my award, YAY! I love your blog too sweetie=0) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

xoxo,
Carol

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Robyn, your pictures are beautiful!! Best of luck selling your stuff. Love & blessings from NC!