Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WHIMAGES...THE STORE, GRAND OPENING SPECIAL!!

SO PRETTY!

Since I put out the welcome mat at my little stores (here , and here ) over there on the right this week, I thought it ONLY appropriate that I have a GRAND OPENING SPECIAL!  Here's the DEETS...With ANY purchase from either store, you get a FREE 5 x 7 of your choice included with your purchase!  I'm going to offer this THROUGH THE WHOLE MONTH OF AUGUST 'cause it's my birthday month! YAY! 
I've added some FUN vintage goodies to WHIMSY...FOUND and there is more to come throughout the month plus I'll be adding additional prints to WHIMAGES...THE IMAGES also! So check back often.

These rainbow hued butter pats are just so yummy!  I'm in LOVE with them! Callie has already snagged a VIBRANT VIOLET one for her nightstand.  She puts her rings on there at bed time! Her room is on the shabby chic side and the little punch of color looks so awesome.
Every decor blog and magazine seems to be mentioning FAUX BOIS these days.  When I came across this sweet little faux bois bowl I almost squeeled!  It's 35 years old (judging by the stamp on the bottom), just shows you that WHAT'S OLD IS NEW AGAIN!

I'm linking up to the "store" link party at REMODELAHOLIC! check out everyones goodies!

14 comments:

My Cottage Charm said...

It's all so loverly! :) Hey, when is your birthday? My MIL's bday is the 28th.
Love all those beautiful colors of the butter pats! I have never seen that kind of bowl before...I guess I must live in a cave! lol
Have a great week!
I'm going to the doc to see if I have a sinus infection..my head won't stop hurting. I'll talk to ya later!
Love ya lady
Missy

It's me said...

Wowwwwwwww...so nice thes dishes !! beautiful colors...i like the turqoise....i am so happy for you your new shop!!!! love Ria...

The Lovely in Life said...

Congrats on opening up your new shop. I love your photography.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Love all your goodies. I want to come back to your store when I have more time to shop. Love & blessings from NC!

Tina said...

Robyn!!! I am so excited to see both of your stores open! I ADORE your images. Would you post internationally? You are so inspiring and I wish you all the success in the world with your new 'Store'...LOVE IT!!! Huge hugs to you sweet girl ~ Txx

Eri said...

Robyn, so beautiful! so wonderful! I love your pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Those plates are so charming & pretty! Happy Birthday Month to you! When is the special day?

xo
Eddie & Jaithan

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

HAPPY BDAY MONTH!!!

Those plates are just lovely=0) I would of loved the violet one;o) It's my birthstone, so just love purple.

I finally put up Francey Pants, update. Hope you like it.

Hope you have a great weekend and a lot of sales,
xoxo,
Carol

Between You and Me said...

I found out about you from Kristin over at My Uncommon Slice of Surburbia.....love your blog...your home is beautiful...

I'll be back!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Hello Robyn, those butter pats are just SO pretty... love the colors so much.

happy sunday to you!

{oc cottage} said...

Hoooooooooooow exciting for you!!!!

m ^..^

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

The plates are so very pretty!
XO

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Best of luck! The plates are so pretty - love the colors.

Val said...

The plates are so gorgeous!!