Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Wedding and The Falsies


Here are a few photos from the wedding we attended on Friday.  I didn't get permission yet to show you the others I took, so that will have to be another day.  Her bouquet was so lovely and the gorgeous scent of the gardenias permeated the air wherever the bride wandered!  The setting was gorgeous and that's the Susquehanna River in the background.  Not too far from here it meets the renowned Cheasapeake Bay, the pride of Maryland. 
The soothing music of a lovely string trio greeted the guests as they arrived.  The Bride opened her window in the Bridal suite and the music floated in! PERFECT!
I had this vision of this photo in my head and called my friend at work last week  and mentioned it to her.  She loved it and she made the sign.  I think it turned out so sweet!  They didn't even know I was taking the photo...my friend was lacing her daughters corset.  Such a lovely memory!

Okay, speaking of all this pretty...you HAVE to try Maybelline's new mascara, THE FALSIES!

This stuff ROCKS!  I have VERY curly lashes so length is a problem for me. Needless to say I'm always trying out different lengthening mascaras and I did HAVE a PRIOR favorite.  BUT now I'm completely SOLD on this stuff!  I'm serious, try it and let me know what you think!  I'm curious if it's JUST ME.

11 comments:

Jen said...

The wedding pics are absolutely gorgeous!!! I hope to see more!!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Thanks for the tip. I am definitely going to try this mascara. My lashes are getting thinner and I can't find any I like! The name is fun, too!

The Frosted Gardner said...

These pictures are beautiful! Wow. And what a clever idea for the sign on the door. Absolutely lovely!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love all the pictures and that one with the sign is neat! I'll give that mascara a try. Thanks for the info. Love & blessings from NC!

Tina said...

Gorgeous wedding pics so far Robyn:) The bouquet looks so beautiful and I love the sign!! Thanks for recommending the mascara, will have a look to see if it is sold here:) Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs ~ Tina xx

Unknown said...

don't tell me you caught the bouquet???;)....
It does bring back memories.....weddings are special days, with a golden lining!!!!!
Show us the effect of this mascara.....*giggle*....how else do I now if I have to buy it..so...a before and afterpicture please!:D

X
Lynda

Eri said...

Oh, Robyn, what a lovely pictures!!! I hope to see more dettails about this weedding party, but I'm sure it was gorgeous! Kisses

It's me said...

Hi Robyn.....beautiful pictures from a beautiful day.....i like the bouquet !! verry much.....this night we have had terrible weather !!! much of rain and wind blowing !!! and now the sun is shining...wishing you a happy week.....come over and see my post please!!! love Ria...

Georgia said...

the setting looks so perfect.

I love the image with the sign aswel. so sweet. xxxx

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey girlfriend! :-) It looks like it a an absolute perfect day for the wedding! The pictures are lovely too! :) How'd you hold up and how was your lovely assistant? LOL :) I was thinking of you!
I have the shortest eyelashes :0( so I will def have to give this mascara a try. I don't even wear mascara half the time because I'm so disgusted by what's out there, but I'll give this a go since you like it so much! :)
Hope you have a WONDERFUL week! I hope you're taking it easy today!! LOL
Love ya lots
Missy

Little Emma English Home said...

You are a talented photographer, your pics look very professional!! Hope to see something more ;)

Hugs my friend xx