Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage Pillows

Just like the rest of you, I'm positively giddy over the grain sack and vintage french inspired pillows seemingly flooding blog land and decor savvy homes everywhere. None of my "in person" friends, minus Julie, read blogs (LORDY, LORDY they don't know what they're missing!) except mine of course (HUGE wink!). So sometimes I think the world doesn't really know what's "going on". In my naivete, I assumed the rest of the world doesn't KNOW about some of the super cool decor items that we are finding "HOT". As you can imagine, thinking we're all privy to the great secrets of the decor universe, I was surprised yesterday to see these FABULOUS pillows in the Tuesday Morning flyer.

Monday morning is the beginning of Fall for me. I know it's not REALLY Fall.  It just feels like it because my kids go back to school then, which I'm meeting with emotions fluctuating between dread and full fledged glee. All of this means that come Tuesday morning you just MAY find me at Tuesday Morning!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tina said...

Hi sweet Robyn. Oh I do love grainsacks and vintage french fabrics:) Loving the pics in this feature! Funny about friends not reading blogs...none of my 'real-life' friends read blogs either..AND they don't get the grainsack thing either (sigh)! Hope this finds you well my friend! Hugs ~ Tina xx

It's me said...

I also love grainsacks and vintage french fabrics............nice!!..............and no!! it is summer yet!!...............it is raining here the whole day..........much rain!!....tooo much!! hahahaha!!....love ria....

Miss Gracie's House said...

I'm gonna have to check those out! Thanks for the tip...have a great day!
Rene'

My Cottage Charm said...

:0)
My real life friends used to not read blogs until I started blogging and "made" them read mine,(LOL) Now they are enjoying the bloggy world almost as much as me! :)
Hope today goes well...praying!
OH I like the pillows too! hee hee hee...I get sidetracked!

awal.ny said...

How funny it is that I have heard from many that their friends do not blog or read them, that is the same for me. I love it and I wish I had discovered it many years ago. I to have the mixed feelings about school starting. When they are at home, I feel they are more safe and I have more control. At school I have none. My youngest, still the baby to me, is going to preschool and knowing he will be my last baby I am not ready for him to go, but I must. Enjoy your last few moments of summer before school starts.

Sara S. said...

None of my friends read blog either, and most of them think I'm a little crazy for being so obsessed with trying to make my [rental] home pretty/cozy/mine without spending much.

Love those pillows. Somehow, Tuesday morning always has something that I like (and don't want to live without) in their ads!