Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life is a miracle!

 
 
 

So I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE this job! LOVE it love it LOVE IT! Soooo fun for me. AND I meet the BEST people...about that in a minute. I have to share this Bee pic of Gracie, my neice because it cracks me up. She looks a little ticked off, ummm maybe buzzzed off! I just put a few more of her on the real site www.whimages.com I really try not to turn it into the Whimages of Grace site but she IS my most willing subject and it might freak out my clients if I post like 15 pics of their kids or something. Check out the tricycle in the first pic under "little ones" it was my mother in laws when she was little and I LOVE it! It's just fabulous!

Okay about my clients...I had a special maternity shoot this weekend for a sweet couple organized by a VERY proud Grandmom to be. This little miracle baby girl is already going to be perfectly spoiled~ I LOVE that! This family made me feel so welcome and I left there feeling like I have new friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: