Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can you feel it?

The weather the last few days has been gorgeous. I still feel fall sneaking in, whispering chilly air during the cool mornings at the bus stop. I love fall but I'm so sorry to see summer go! These pics are at my friend Jeannettes house. I've shown bits of her absolutely darling place before...it truly is my most favorite house EVER! As I've said before and I'll say it again, MARTHA doesn't have a thing on Jeannette!

My calendar is filling quickly now, with only a month till "operation million dollar woman" aka: Robyn with another back surgery, I want to fit as many of you in as you'd like. Another cool thing about getting them done now is that you'll have one HUGE thing checked off your list for the holidays~! cool huh?
Remember too, that we can put cozy hats and scarves on and do closeups....your friends and family will be none the wiser! :-) PLuS, if you would like canvases for gifts for Christmas or the Holidays, we'll need that time to order them as well. They are a lovely piece of ART and will last a lifetime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: