Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Me Me Me

The kids went back to school today. I love having them home but I love having them go back too! :-) Yesterday the girls and I went to the Hannah Montana movie. It really was SO good. I LIKE Miley Cyrus. I'm not afraid to say it. I think her parents are doing a great job with her so far and I've enjoyed watching her grow up on Hannah Montana. I think her parents do a really good job of trying to keep it "real" with her amid the chaos that must be the life of growing up in Hollywood. I even got teary eyed a couple times during the movie and I'm not a cryer and it wasn't because I was sitting in one spot too long (as the kid behind me can attest, I moved around in my seat more than a 5 year old with a movie-cup full bladder).

^----This one here is going to make her father and I crazy. Like shot gun at the door crazy. I don't have to pose her at all when shooting and these head tilt shots she gives me just come naturally to her. I'm really not sure it's always a great thing! The Me Me Me earrings are from a delightful Maryland artist I found on Etsy.com and completely suit little Ms. THANG to a T. I know I've told you about Etsy a million and 2 times but I promise it is THE PLACE TO SHOP for unique and ultra cool stuff especially for presents!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: