Wednesday, February 20, 2008

mini books and my kinda heaven

In my family room is a bowl full of mini books. I've made MANY little mini albums over the years this is by far not all of them at all. Some are still at Scrap-Masters, some have been given as gifts etc. I LOVE these little treasures, they are fun to make and FUN to look at and it gives company something to do PLUS you don't have to bore them to tears when you drag out your 12 x 12 scrapbook! :-) The little ones are cute AND interactive! Anyway after a 2 month break from teaching, I'm going to be teaching a mini book in March (on Wed. the 19th). It's a book of snapshots because we ALL have favorite little snapshots! So if you are in the Harford county area....SIGN UP, it'll be fun and you don't even need to know how to scrap!

This was the scene just a few feet away from the coffee table where I was snapping the picture of the mini books.
Chester looks like the prince and the pea here! SOOO comfy! Like a little slice of doggie heaven!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: