Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gracie girl

2 days a week I'm blessed to get to have my neice and nephew for several hours. I have watched another little boy two days a week for about 3 1/2 years since he was several weeks old. His name is Hayden, and Grace here is referred to by him as "my gracie girl". Yesterday Hayden wasn't able to come so Grace and Mason and I went on a little photo shoot because I had an itchy shutter finger. She really wanted her pics taken and as I was driving around scouting new places she'd pipe up from the back seat, "not there, I don't want my pictures there." I'd point to an area from the car as we were driving and she'd nix them all. Finally I pointed here and she said, "yes, there, I want my pictures there!" Thank goodness for her approval!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh how sweet! I love that she helped pick out the location! lol