Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

 
 
 
 

I'm a bit late because we were away for the Holiday! I MUST say we had SO much fun and stayed with friends that could NOT have been better hosts! I could blog about a zillion things but I won't...I'm tired and there is a load of towels I need to fold. I wanted to share a few pics of the beach party they had...FABULOUS and MAGAZINE worthy doesn't even BEGIN to explain how awesome it was! The four sisters who put on the party every year (one is the mom of the friends we stayed with) own an awesome store in South Bethany Beach called The shop of the Four Sisters. I did some photo shoos while at the beach so I'll share them in a day or so.

Importantly, my friend Tina's sweet Boxer Lucy is having surgery tomororw to remove a tumor. Please send doggie prayers to her too, if you have a moment! Lucy ALSO had a beach babe photo session and she was total model DIVA! LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: