Monday, January 9, 2012

...not all bubblegum and unicorns!

So much for my photo a day, huh? I lost it two days into the year! Let's just say that my January hasn't started off so great in the Whimages household.  I've had kids sick with weird mysterious illnesses (totally not kidding, but every one's okay now) and appliances going haywire like crazy!  I only have a minute to blog this but I promise I'll be back later today to "really" blog!  Until then here's a photo to chew on.  (AHA!) It's from my niece, Grace's birthday party at Sass Cupcakes...more photo's to follow.

2 comments:

tinajo said...

Sorry about the kiddos being ill, it drains so much energy!

Virtual Boardroom said...

Business Development
Virtual Board Room provides virtual consultants to solve real problems with real experts in real time. For Virtual Business Services call us today at 1.888.993.5252.