If you are visiting from Dreamy Whites, WELCOME TO WHIMAGES! It's so nice to have you! I hope you become a follower so that I can get to know YOU!
Over the past week, I've gotten to know a bit about Maria from the delightful blog DREAMY WHITES. Her blog is as beautiful as her heart! When Maria said she wanted to mention my blog, I was just tickled. Between the unbelievable fortune I had to win the Annette Tatum Home Collection duvet and now this...I feel like I'm dreaming! Of course in WHITE! I'll give you the 60 second Robyn run down...
I know everyone says they are married to their best friend. Yes, I'm going to say that too. My husband Matt and I have been friends since we were kids, I met him when I was 10! We'll be married 17 years in April and have 3 children. Girl/Boy twins that will be 14 in May. Their names are Callie and Cole. They are 7 minutes apart and NO, they are not identical. Probably sounds crazy when you think about it, but girl/boy twins can NEVER be identical. That is the most commonly asked question. We even had an orthopaedic surgeon ask us that last week. I guess he sat next to a pretty, smart girl in genetics! We also have a little diva who just turned 8 named Peyton. She says the funniest things (I know all parents think that!) and some day when you need a laugh, search Peytonisms in the blog search engine. BELIEVE me, it's worth it! Our home is also shared with two furry clowns, Macy and Cosmo. They are Boxers and Boxer rescue (all rescue, really) is something I hold dear to my heart. We've had all rescued Boxers since I was 18. We have 3 feathered friends and a pond full of Koi and goldfish as well. My house is loud, chaotic and often filled with several extra kids and I wouldn't have it any other way!
I LOVE all kinds of things. I'm just going to give you some bullets! ;-)
* Photography- I love taking pictures of children, anything with fur, fins or feathers and still lifes too!
* Crafting- I enjoy all kinds of paper crafts, making mini-books (a little scrap book that usually tells a story of one event or item).
* Reading- Give me a book over the TV any day!
* Antiquing- I get goosebumps over the stores that have so much stuff you can never see it all in one visit!
* Baking and Cooking- I love to find new recipes and share them with my friends, often here on my blog.
* Blogging- I love to blog hop and see the goodies that everyone has to share. I really enjoy looking at the blogs listed on OTHER blogs
* Thrifty Decorating- My husband and I like to figure out how we can decorate on a budget. We LIVE at Home Depot. TRULY!
I'm guessing that's the ROBYN RUN DOWN. Over the next week or so, I'm flinging open the doors to my Etsy shop over at http://www.whimages.etsy.com/ where I'll have various photos and the occassional vintage goody that I've come across! I'll be back in a bit to share some of my favorite posts that you might find interesting.
OHHHH, I should tell you that that little photo up there is actually a clue to my next project for my kitchen! I hope to get it done tomorrow so come back and check!
Some of my favorite past posts:
The ALMOST reveal party of our BLACK PAINTED KITCHEN
Peyton's Party Favors
A life changing day
I'm sorry, what did you say?
Nana's Butter Cookies (HEY, EDDIE ROSS POSTED in the COMMENTS)
Photos of the BEST ANTIQUE/JUNK store EVER!
A frugal find and the dog thought the Vet was a tree!?
Looking on the bright side
These are the kind of friends I have...
Robyn the Robot
One of the things that could only happen to ME!
Houzz TV: How to Stencil a Wall (6 photos)
57 minutes ago