Monday, June 9, 2008

don't mean to be a debbie downer...

 


One of my favorite quotes and I totally TRY to live by this, and I'm sure I'm paraphrasing (and this is a total run on sentence, my gawd I hope my 10th grade english teacher doesn't read my blog)is "you are only as happy as you make up your mind to be." by Abraham Lincoln. I TRY to live my life this way. Positive thoughts people, positive thoughts! Okay, here comes the negativity...my laundry is overflowing, like always, the dishes are piled in the sink, I've got bird seed on the floor under both bird cages in the family room (ewww), there is still coffee stains by the coffee maker from an hour ago, gas is like wayyyyy too high, my kids eat me out of house and home (well really just Cole), I also recently (last night) got some news about a relative that just scares the craps out of me because I don't want her life to suck and she's heading that way, and my dog just has weeks to live. My sweet sweet Chester doesn't have long and I think there has been a big change even since yesterday. We walked this morning although the already 91 degree temps didn't enable us to go very far.

However, I had sooooo many fun shoots the past few days, makes me forget about the sucky stuff while I'm looking through the lens. I will share some of those this afternoon I promise. Now I'm off to another shoot!

Hey, does little Miss Peyton look super cute in her Matilda Jane halter or what people? And yes, this is a snap shot, I promise I do occasionally take a better pic than that! But she's so cute even with her wet pony tails. The girl soaks up the sun through spf 40 like it's not EVEN on her! I'm jealous!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: