Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Daze and Dog Butz

 
 
 
 

Today a bunch of us piled into the Commander (GAWD I LOVE my JEEP) and went off to my favorite NATURAL watering hole. It also happens to be one of my favorite shooting spots so it'll probably look familiar. Of course the camera came along! There was a large rock most of the way across the slippery, slimy, semi-swiftly (so dern good with the alliterations) rock that the kids refered to as the GOLDEN ROCK. So there were many races to get to the rock. Look how TRIUMPHANT Tina and Peyton look! FUNNY!

Yesterday, my father brought his JRT (jack russel terror) over when he came for dinner. Little miss Gypsy decided that our Koi pond looked like a MIGHTY fine swimming hole. She swam and swam...the fish were fine but I don't think I'll be getting any good shots of my water lily's this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: