Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What's that they say...snips and snails and...

This is the second time I've been able to shoot these adorable and precocious brothers... hey is that how you spell that, I don't know. Anyway.
I'm still not driving (yeah, it so sucks), so my Mother in law took me, she's probably sick of me by now!

These boys are always so fun! They crack me up with the crazy things they want to do and what they say is always hysterical. The little one here had a really bad nose bleed so we waited awhile for it to stop. At one point he said "let's just do it anyway, I like blood on my face!". Me, not so much! Altough I guess we could have used them as Halloween invitations or something!


Don't let these sweet innocent eyes full you...there's mischief there. I'm SURE of it. I can't tell you how many "bunny ears" I've cloned out! LOL





OHHHH, and stop by later, there'll be pics of adorable and lovable and smooshable puppy Blu later.  He came over for a play date and gave McCoy/Levi and Macy a complete surprise with his devilish sounding growl!   AND I'm going to have more info on Matilda Jane...the PARTY~!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: