Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beautiful Brandy!

I did loads of shoots this weekend and EVERY single one was special in it's own way. That's what I love...I NEVER know how a session is going to go...from the spontaneous hand holding of little sisters walking away to the pouty lips of a chunky toddler. I LOVE the nuances of light at the different times of day, capturing glimpses of who your kids REALLY are, who your family REALLY is. One of the VERY special sessions that I love is shooting a beloved member of someones family who happens to walk on 4 feet. As you know, I have a special place in my heart for souls of the furry kind.

Brandy is one of those special furbabies. You can see the love between Brandy and her Mom. She was such a pretty girl and so patient with me and my tiny blocks of cheese! She is a brown and white dalmation with GORGEOUS dark chocolate spots sprinkled on her milky coat. I just loved her!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

wow, what wonderful photos! I found you on Jen O's blog and would love to have you take our family portraits. Are you here in the MD area? Check out my blog and let me know!!