Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brown-eyed beauties!

I'm in love with this photo of Miss H walking in the sunlight, she looks like a little sun-goddess! It was one of those really NiCE warm fall days but we also tossed on the kids winter hats and scarves for that "BRRRrrr it's cold out here look", that's so great for Christmas cards! LOL! Mr. D had eyes like deep pools of dove chocolate...he was so handsome!

A week from tomorrow is operation Robyn the bionic woman. Can you FEEEL my excitement people? It's gonna be a blast, I'm sure!

OHHH and there are some specials going on for the holidays with my canvas company and they are FABULOUS! Let me know if you are interested!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love these! Great work!

Jocelyn said...

Wow, those phoots are awesome! I so need to get some family pics taken of all of us before gavin gets any older!